Now Hiring: Sales Representative
Sales Representative: Travis and Williamson Counties
Hops & Grain Brewing was started in 2011 with a passion for community engagement, environmental stewardship and product quality innovation. In our 7 years of operations we’ve grown into two locations in Austin and San Marcos, TX and we have recently completed construction of our new production facility. We are looking for a driven, passionate sales representative to cover central and north Travis county and Williamson County.
Apply at our Brewbound job posting here.
Job Duties listed below, including but not limited to;
– Reliable vehicle
– Availability to work nights, weekends and some holidays
– Passion for craft beer, continuing education and CPG sales
– Self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment – Friendly & positive attitude
Planning & Analytics:
– Develop and execute sales strategy plan with distributors
– Develop budgets and forecasts
– Implement overall sales and financial goals
– Create weekly and monthly financial forecasts and market reports
– Manage overall business relationships with distributors and accounts
– Work with team to help guide product selection, pricing strategy, promotional and advertising plans
– Establish target depletion rates and key profitability targets
– Utilize VIP and Karma to ensure data driven sales execution
– Observe all state and federal laws for the sale, merchandising and promotion of brewery products
– Achieve sales goals for revenue and volume growth
– Visit existing retail accounts both on & off premise
– Identify and execute on opportunities to grow new accounts
– Attend festivals and trade show events
– Collect data on competitor products, market pricing, distribution logistics and general market information and trends
– Conduct monthly business review meetings with sales management at all distributors to ensure quarterly and annual sales and marketing plans are being followed
– Oversee distributor inventories and coordinate ordering with brewery operations management
– Identify and execute on promotional opportunities such as events and other sponsorships
– Regularly join distributor sales reps for joint market visits
– Maintain inventory of POS items such as bar mats, coaster, LED’s, stickers, pint glasses, koozies, etc.
– Manage Hops & Grain sales social media account on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook – Host 3-4 hand selling demos per month
– Support marketing events such as festivals, pint nights, tap takeovers, etc.
Skills & Experience:
– Passion for community engagement and environmental stewardship
– TABC & Food Handler’s certification
– Proven efficiency with time management
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience in sales or marketing.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in consumer-packaged goods sales either distributor related, or supplier related
– Proven ability to manage a team and execute sales directives and goals.
– Ability to produce and execute sales & marketing plans, budgets, forecasting and general reporting
– Exceptional communication, organization and goal setting skills.
– Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office suite.
– Clean driving record and background check.
– Competitive base salary with aggressive bonus structure – Health, dental and vision insurance
– 401K with employer matching
– Company provided continuing education opportunities